- The Competition is run and promoted by Ausfinancial Pty Ltd ACN 118 176 631 (“Promoter”) trading as Swoosh Finance (Australian Credit Licence No. 387993) of Level 6, 2-7 Murrajong Road, Springwood Qld 4127.
- The Competition commences at [00:00:00] (AEST) on [April 1st, 2023] and closes at [00:00:00] (AEST) on [April 30th, 2023] (“Promotional Period”)
- Any entries submitted after the Promotional Period will not be accepted by the Promoter or considered as part of the Competition.
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Competition more than once and there is no maximum number of entries per Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years old and over who are existing customers of the Promoter.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants are subject to, and agree to comply with, all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material relating to the Competition, these terms and conditions prevail.
- Entrants who breach these terms and conditions will be disqualified from the Competition.
- Eligible entrants may enter the Competition by:
- submitting a video to the Promoter during the Promotional Period that provides a testimonial on how receiving a loan from the Promoter has helped the Eligible Entrant (“Video”);
- The Video must:
- be between 15 seconds and 1 minute in length;
- be honest and genuine and not contain any misleading or false statements about the Promoter;
- not contain profanity, inappropriate language, dangerous acts and challenges, sexual references, illegal activity, and/or violent graphic content;
- not infringe a third parties’ intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright and trademark infringement); and
- comply with TikTok’s community guidelines.
- Eligible entrants must send the Video in MP4 format to the Promoter at email@example.com within the Promotional Period. Any Videos sent to the Promoter by any other means will not be accepted.
- Each entry must be sent to the Promoter in a separate email in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant must provide the following information to the Promoter (in the same email submitting the Video):
- Full name;
- Date of birth (to confirm age requirements); and
- Email address.
- All entries to the Competition become the property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter without attribution or compensation to the entrant.
- All entrants are responsible for any expenses incurred in participating in this Competition and acknowledge that they will not be reimbursed for any expenses regardless as to whether they win or not.
- Entries that the Promoter suspects to be fraudulent, incomplete, incorrect, or misleading, do not comply with these terms and conditions, or may damage the Promoter’s reputation may be disqualified at the Promoter’s complete discretion.
Prizes and Winning
- All valid entries will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter and up to 3 winners will be selected.
- Winners will be announced and published on the Promoter’s website (www.swoosh.com.au) by [12:00:00] AEST on [May 8th, 2023] (“Selection Date”).
- Each winner will receive a $100 e-gift card. The provider of the e-gift card will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Winners will be informed in writing by email to the email address provided to the Promoter with the winner’s entry within 2 business days of the Selection Date (“Notification Email”).
- The prize will be sent to each winner by email to the email address provided to the Promoter with the winner’s entry within 5 business days of the Notification Email.
- The total prize pool for the Competition is [$100 per winning video].
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant e-gift card provider. Lost, mutilated or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.
- The Promoter may request reasonable identification from winners to confirm their identity and eligibility to enter. Any failure to comply with such reasonable request may result in disqualification from the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost, misplaced or otherwise not delivered to a winner. If any prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Marketing and Privacy
- Personal Information has the same meaning as provided in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- Entrants consent to their entry and Personal Information being used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. The Promoter may use, reproduce, or modify the entry in any way without any further reference, payment, or compensation to the entrant.
- These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees, or any other obligations, as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for errors, technical failures or malfunctions except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or wilful misconduct.
- If the Competition cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to notify Eligible Entrants should this occur by publishing a notice on its website.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by TikTok, ByteDance, Facebook, or Instagram. By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release to TikTok, ByteDance, Facebook, and Instagram.