How do I sign my contract?
What if I’m bankrupt or in a part IX debt agreement?
Can I have more than one Swoosh loan at a time?
If I have a current loan with another company, can I still apply for a Swoosh loan?
Do I need to give a reason for my application?
How can I check my loan application status?
How does the application process work?
- Complete an online application on your mobile phone, computer or tablet. Applications only take minutes.
- Approval of your loan is provided within minutes of you providing the required information (during business hours)*.
- After approval, an offer is sent to you via email. Once you’ve signed the contract, we’ll send the money directly to your bank account!
How long will it take for my loan to be approved?
What are your contact/business hours?
How do weekends and public holidays affect the service?
What if I apply outside business hours or over the weekend?
Credit and employment checks
Can I get a Swoosh loan with bad credit?
Will you be contacting my employer?
Does Swoosh do credit checks?
How long does the application take to complete?
Am I eligible for a Swoosh loan?
- Be over 18 years old
- Permanent Resident or a valid visa holder of Australia
- Employed for at least 3 months
- Own a vehicle registered in your name
Policies and complaints
How can I make a complaint?
Policies and complaints
Repayments and Fees
What if I need financial hardship assistance?
- A Separation certificate (where termination has occurred)
- Centrelink benefit documents (if applicable)
- Bank statements for the previous or current month
- Proof of bills (e.g. phone, rent, utilities etc.)
- A budget
What if I am unable to pay on my scheduled repayment date?
What time will the repayment be direct debited?
How can I check the amount I owe on my loan and my repayment schedule?
How much does it cost?
How do I make loan repayments?
What are my responsibilities?
Security and bank details
Will my bank be ok with me inputting my login details into your website?
- Your data is encrypted in transit;
- We don’t have any functionality over your bank account; and
- We only have access to a read-only service
What happens to the online bank statements you obtain?
How do you protect and store my bank information?
What level of security is used?
Who is Biz Core™?
Who is Illion Open Data Solutions?
How is my information stored and protected?
What online security measures do you employ?
Is your website secure?
Transfer of funds
How do I receive my funds and how long will it take?
Calculate your loan repayments
Paid back over?
Interest & Fees
Total to repay
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The above uses a comparison rate of 47% and upfront establishment fees of $416.