How are you going to get through Christmas without going over budget?
We’ve put together a few tips…
* Make A List (And check it twice!)
Planning ahead and budgeting is top priority! You should put a budget next to each item. The list should include everything from presents to food, entertainment and travel.
* If you’re planning a big family Christmas, why not split the costs and decide ahead of time whose bringing what. That way you save money and time (it’s not just 1 person putting everything together)
* Make rules for your Christmas present buying. Why not agree on a price per present, or do a Secret Santa for 1 family member (instead of all of them!), or only buy for children.
* Shop Ahead. Most shops have great bargains in the run up to Christmas. Do your research and even shop online!
* Make your own gifts. Christmas is for children anyway. You could paint a mug or bake cookies
* There’s still time to bag some extra cash to boost your festive finances. One person’s trash is another’s treasure. Why not do a good clean out and sell those items just taking up space in your cupboards, that you’ve been meaning to use for years.
Take out a fast cash loan to consolidate previous debt and spoil the ones you love!
Every January you swear that next Christmas will be cheaper. It doesn’t have to be this stressful.
If you think a small personal loan will help you, we can help! Apply Online Today